Webequine Limited and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as ‘Webequine’, ‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘us’).
Review these Terms of Service (‘Agreement’) thoroughly.
This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Webequine. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking ‘I Agree’), installing, accessing or using the Services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the Services. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions as its authorized representative, in which case the terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ will refer to such entity and its affiliates as well as you. If the legal entity that you represent does not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this Agreement, register, and use or access the Services as an authorized representative.
1.1, This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the Webequine online services provided to you on this website, including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the ‘Services’). It includes by reference:
- Additional terms and conditions, which may include those from third parties.
- Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, etc.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
2.1 The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the services and only for the purposes described by Webequine. Webequine reserves all other rights in the services. Until termination of this Agreement and as long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, Webequine grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable right and license to use the Services.
2.2 You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement.
You agree you will not:
- Provide access to or give any part of the services to any unauthorized third party.
- Reproduce, modify, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the services.
- Make the services available on any file-sharing or application hosting service.
3.1, For services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply if you are the user paying for the Services, unless Webequine or its third party affiliate notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services:
- Payments will be billed to you by Webequine in pounds sterling (£), U.S. Dollars, or other currencies which may be made available (plus any and all applicable taxes, including without limitation VAT and GST) as shown in the product ordering and subscription terms and you will receive an invoice at the beginning of each month with a 30 day payment terms.
3.2, You must pay with one of the following:
- A valid credit card acceptable to Webequine
- A valid debit card acceptable to Webequine
- If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse your use of the Services.
- If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of your service, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
- Webequine will automatically renew your monthly, 6 monthly or annual services at the then-current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement.
- Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the services.
- USE WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
4.1,You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your Agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
WEBEQUINE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO:
- THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION.
- ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES.
- ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1, You are responsible for your content
You are responsible for all materials, data, and personal information (“Content“) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You grant Webequine a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use any content provided through your use of the Services. Archive your content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. Webequine is not responsible for the content or data you submit through the services. You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to: Illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage “flaming” others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law; content that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy; except as permitted by Webequine in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding; virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and any information, software or Content which is not legally yours and without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
6.2, Community forums
The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange content and information with other users of the Services and the public
(‘Community Forum’). Webequine does not support and is not responsible for the content in these community forums. Please use respect when you interact with other users in a community forum. Do not reveal confidential or other information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which Webequine is not responsible.
6.3, Webequine may freely use feedback you provide
You agree that Webequine may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant Webequine a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to Webequine in any way.
6.4, Webequine may monitor your Content
Webequine may, but has no obligation to, monitor content on the services. We may disclose any information necessary to satisfy our legal obligations, protect Webequine or its customers, or operate the Services properly. Webequine, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
7.1, Webequine does not give professional advice
Unless specifically included with the Services, Webequine is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, tax or other professional services or advice. Consult the Services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
7.2, We may tell you about other Webequine services
Webequine may be required by law to send you communications about the Services or third party products. You agree that Webequine may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on our websites.
7.4, You will manage your passwords and accept updates
You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for the Services and to contact Webequine if you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account. The Services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve the services. You agree to receive these updates.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
8.1, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEBEQUINE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY,’SUPPLIERS’) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR CONTENT IN OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES. WEBEQUINE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF ENGLAND AND WALES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT ARE LIMITED TO 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS SOONER.
8.2, WEBEQUINE, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF WEBEQUINE, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WEBEQUINE, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY, LOSS OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS OR INVESTMENT, OR USE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET WEBEQUINE SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF WEBEQUINE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF WEBEQUINE, ITS AFFILIATES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND ITS USE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, NO PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF ENGLAND AND WALES AND FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT WEBEQUINE DOES NOT EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR: (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS, (II) FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, (III) ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED BY CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES.
9.1, You agree to indemnify and hold Webequine and its affiliates and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable legal’ fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Services or breach of this Agreement (collectively referred to as ‘Claims’). Webequine reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by Webequine in the defense of any claims.
10.1, We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time, and the changes will be effective when posted through the Services, on our website for the services or when we notify you by other means. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part. Your continued use of the services indicates your Agreement to the changes.
11.1, Webequine may immediately, in its sole discretion and without notice terminate this Agreement or suspend the services if you fail to comply with this Agreement or if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications. Upon termination you will no longer have access to your account or website and will immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments/debt will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect Webequine’s rights to any payments due to it. Webequine may terminate a free account at any time. Sections 2.2, 3 through 15 will survive and remain in effect even if the Agreement is terminated.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS
12.1 You acknowledge that the Services, including the mobile application, and the underlying software may include UK technical data subject to restrictions under export control laws and regulations administered by the United Kingdom government. You agree that you will comply with these laws and regulations, and will not export or re-export any part of the services, in violation of these laws and regulations, directly or indirectly.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
13.1, This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that your breach (or an apprehension of breach) of any provisions of this Agreement, or any infringement (or apprehension of infringement) of Webequine’s or its suppliers’ intellectual property rights may cause Webequine irreparable damage for which recovery of money damages would be inadequate. Accordingly, you agree that Webequine shall be entitled, in addition to any other remedies available to it, to seek (in any court of competent jurisdiction, notwithstanding the previous sentence) any relief (whether equitable or otherwise) to prevent or restrain any such breach or apprehended breach by you or otherwise to protect Webequine’s rights under this Agreement. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales and you agree that you will procure that any third party making a claim against Webequine arising out of this Agreement shall bring such claim exclusively in the English courts and subject to the limitations and exclusions of liabilities provided for in this Agreement.
13.2, Webequine does not represent that the Services and/or content within the Services is appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions or countries. Webequine prohibits accessing content from within countries or states where such content is illegal. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to your use and access to the services in your jurisdiction.
- COMPLIANCE WITH PRESERVATION ORDERS
14.1, Webequine accepts no liability to you under this Agreement, or otherwise at law, for compliance by Webequine with any order or notice, whether issued to Webequine or to you, and whether issued by any court, tribunal, regulatory authority, arbitral tribunal or anybody or authority exercising judicial, quasi-judicial, regulatory, or arbitral power or authority, requiring the preservation of any data, information documents or content (a ‘Preservation Order’). To the extent that a preservation order has been issued to you, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your compliance with it.
15.1, Any translation of this Agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English version, the English version of this Agreement shall govern. In the event of a dispute the parties confirm that they have requested that this Agreement and all related documents be drafted in English.
16.1, This Agreement, including the additional terms below, is the entire Agreement between you and Webequine and replaces all prior understandings, communications and Agreements, oral or written, regarding its subject matter. If any court of law, having jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that section will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. You cannot assign or transfer ownership of this Agreement to anyone without written approval of Webequine. However, Webequine may assign or transfer it without your consent to (a) an affiliate, (b) a company through a sale of assets by Webequine or (c) a successor by merger. Any assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. If you want to request a transfer of this Agreement, contact Webequine via an email to: info@Webequine.com.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FARRIERWEB
Your use of the following service provided by Webequine are subject to the general terms of service above and these additional terms and conditions. These additional terms and conditions will prevail over any conflict or inconsistency with the general terms of Service.
- SERVICE. The following product and Service is referred to in this Agreement as a ‘Service’.
- FARRIERWEB Serviceis an online solution for the farriery professionals to manage their business, record client details and control finances ‘FWS’.
- MODIFICATION to the Service. We have the right, in our sole discretion, to revise, update, or otherwise modify the Service or alter your access to the Service; and for material changes, to the extent reasonably possible, we will provide you with reasonable notice either posted on the website hosting the Service or to the Administrator’s (as defined below) email address. In the event we need to maintain the security of the system or comply with any laws or regulations, we reserve the right to modify the Service immediately, and to provide the Administrator with electronic or written notice within thirty (30) days after any material modifications. You may reject any changes to the Service by discontinuing use of the Service to which such changes relate. Your continued use of the Service will constitute your acceptance of and Agreement to such changes.
2.1,Types of Users
The Service allow the following types of access and user rights; when you initially register for and create an account for a Service, you are, or a party that you authorize is, the administrator (‘Administrator’). Administrators may authorize additional individuals to access the Service through the same account (‘Additional Users’). The number of Additional Users is unlimited. Additional Users may include, for example, your employees, accountant, contractors, agents, and clients. You may be referred to in this Agreement as ‘you’, ‘your’, or ‘User’, or you may be referred to specifically in your applicable role as an Additional User or an Administrator. All Users will be required to accept this Agreement before accessing the Service. With each FWS account you access, you agree to these terms as an Administrator or an Additional User, as applicable. As any User of the Service, unless otherwise explicitly stated in this Agreement, all of these terms apply to you each time you access the Service.
2.2, For Administrators
As an Administrator, the following applies to you; Only Administrators may designate another individual as a replacement Administrator. You agree that Additional Users are your responsibility and you are responsible for your Additional Users’ access to the Service. Depending on the types of access rights you grant to Additional Users, Additional Users may be able to delete, copy, or view the Content and data accessible in your account and add charges to the subscription. As Administrator, you are responsible for the access to the Service you grant to Additional Users. If you choose to close or terminate your access to a Service, Additional Users will no longer be able to access such Service or any of the Content within such Service. You have the ability to archive users before removal if you should chose to reinstate them for future reference. You agree to provide sufficient notice to Additional Users of your desire to terminate access to the Service before taking such actions. A violation of any terms of this Agreement by an Additional User may result in the termination of an Administrator’s or any Additional User’s access to the Service.
2.3,For Additional Users
As an Additional User, the following applies to you; When you register to access an account for which you are not an Administrator, you understand that you are accessing the Service as an Additional User and you may not have the same level of access or the same rights as an Administrator. Depending on the types of rights you are granted by the Administrator, you may be able to delete, copy, or view other User’s Content and data. Please make sure that you have an Agreement with the Administrator about your role and rights. If an Administrator chooses to close or terminate access to a Service, Additional Users will no longer be able to access such Service or any of the Content within such Service. As an Additional User, you understand that if you violate this Agreement, your access to our Service may be terminated, and we retain the right to also terminate access for any other Users of the same account.
3.1,Payment for Service
The Service is licensed on a monthly, 6 monthly or yearly subscription basis to the User that pays for the Service. As the Administrator, you are solely responsible for the subscription of this service. The prices of these tariffs is detailed in the table below.
|Bronze – 1 month (rolling monthly contract)
|Silver – 6 month contract (paid in full at the start of the period)
|Gold – annual contract (paid in full at the start of the period)
When the Administrator signs up for Farrierweb for the first time the User will have 2 weeks free of charge called a “set up period” before the first payment is taken. They will then be entered into a monthly rolling contract of £29.50 (bronze package) until cancelled. The first payment will be taken two weeks after sign up date and every month on that date until the subscription is either cancelled or upgraded. The 2 week “set up period” is only applicable upon the first sign up and should the Administrator chose to suspend the subscription it will not be available upon a reinstating of any subscription.
To cancel the subscription, the Administrator should log into the account and select the cancel option in the “payments section”, your selected subscription will continue until you have fulfilled your purchased period and no longer. To restart the subscription the Administrator can log on and select a new subscription at any time. In the event that the Administrator is unable to pay for the Service we may terminate this Agreement and access to the Service immediately, without notice. If you stop using the Service, Webequine has fulfilled your subscription term. Fees for the Service are not eligible for any proration of unused subscriptions or refunds, even if access to the Service is cancelled or terminated. After your access to the Service is terminated, you may request a download of your data once all monies outstanding have been cleared. We suggest you retain your own copies of any data or Content that you may need as Webequine is not responsible for providing you with access to your Content or the Service after any cancellation or termination of this Agreement.
- ACCOUNT FEATURES.
From time to time, we may include new or updated features in the Service (‘Updated Features’). The Updated Features are provided on an “as is” basis and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption or loss of data and information from any connected device. You acknowledge and agree that all use of any Updated Feature is at your sole risk.
5.2. Public Content
As a User you may have the opportunity to share your data, Content, or ways in which you aggregate data (‘Account Content’) with other Users, other Webequine customers, and other third parties. When sharing any Account Content, you agree not to share any confidential information. If you have the option of accessing another User’s Account Content, you understand and agree that the Account Content is being provided by the User, and not Webequine, for information and guidance purposes only, and Webequine and such User are not responsible in any way for your use the Account Content.
- OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
6.1,Third Party Products
By using these Service, you agree that we may market to you or offer you access to products or services from third parties (‘Third Party Products’). If you decide to use or access any Third Party Products, you agree that you are solely responsible for your relationship with the provider of the product. Webequine is not affiliated with Third Party Products and does not endorse or recommend any Third Party Products. You agree that the providers of the Third Party Products, and not Webequine, are solely responsible for their own actions or inactions. Webequine is not liable for any damages, claims or liabilities arising out of or related to any Third Party Products. You agree that you will (a) review and comply with all Third Party Product terms and conditions, and (b) not use the Third Party Product in any manner that would infringe or violate the rights of Webequine or any other party or in furtherance of criminal, fraudulent or other unlawful activity.
6.2,Data Transfer Service
- We may provide you with the opportunity to transfer certain data from a Third Party Product or an (‘Ancillary Service’) to this Service (the ‘Data Transfer Service’). You may need to be an active subscriber of the Third Party Product or Ancillary Services to use the Data Transfer Service. In order to access a Third Party Product or an Ancillary Service on your behalf, you may need to provide us with your Login Details. We will maintain your Login Details in encrypted form, and will only use them in connection with the Data Transfer Service or otherwise at your direction. You hereby represent that you have the authority to provide the Login Details to Webequine and you expressly appoint Webequine as your, or the third party who owns the Login Details’, agent with limited power of attorney to access any Third Party Products or Ancillary Services and retrieve data on your behalf. With respect to each Data Transfer Service, you grant Webequine the right to transfer data to the Service, and to reformat and manipulate your data as reasonably necessary for the data to function with the Service. After the transfer occurs, your original data and Content may not remain in the Third Party Product or the Ancillary Services; please review the terms of those products and services to confirm.
- You agree that you will (i) review and comply with all Third Party Product and Ancillary Service terms and conditions before you access the Data Transfer Services, and (ii) not use the Data Transfer Services in any manner that would infringe or violate the rights of Webequine or any other party, or in furtherance of criminal, fraudulent or other unlawful activity. In the event that any Third Party Product charges for access to data, you agree that you are responsible for any fees due and owing. You agree that the providers of the Third Party Products, and not Webequine, are solely responsible for their own actions or inactions. Webequine is not liable for any damages, claims or liabilities arising out of or related to any Third Party Products.
We may use third parties in the operation of our Service or to perform any of our obligations in this Agreement (each a ‘Service Provider’). In order for our Service Providers to be able to provide you with certain aspects of the Service, we may share a limited amount of your data or Content with such Service Provider. Our Agreements with Service Providers outline the appropriate use and handling of this information and prohibit the Service Provider from using any of your information for purposes unrelated to the Service.
- ONLINE NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER
7.1, Webequine will provide you with account-related notifications due to inaction on the account, confirmation of information and reminders to categorise your transactions. These notifications will be sent to the email address you have provided as your primary email address
when you register for the Service. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these notifications.
7.2, You understand and agree that any notifications provided to you through the Service may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. Webequine does it’s best to provide notifications in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any notification. You also agree that Webequine shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any notification; for any errors in the content of a notification; or for any actions taken or not taken by you n reliance on a notification.
- Our details
Registered in England & Wales under Companies House registration number: 11047830