This End User License Agreement, referred to in the document as the EULA, is dated 14th September 2018 and is written for the licence of Farrierweb software owned by Webequine Limited.
Webequine Limited whose registered number is 11047830
and whose registered office is at Pheasant cottage, Birdsall, Malton, YO17 9NT, United Kingdom (GB) (Channel Partner)
By using the Farrierweb Software you represent that you are employed by or affiliated with a Webequine Customer (“Customer”. This is a legal agreement Webequine limited . (“Webequine”) and the Customer. You represent that you are authorised to agree to the following terms on behalf of the Customer, and references “you” and “your” shall mean the Customer.
- SOFTWARE LICENSE. Following the installation of the Farrierweb software. You may access and use the Software solely for your own business purposes. By downloading, installing or otherwise using the Software, you accept the terms of this EULA. If you do not accept the terms of this EULA, do not use the Software. You represent and warrant to Webequine that you are authorised for Farrierweb to access and use Farrierweb Software.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE. The Software is licensed, not sold, to you for use under the terms of this EULA. The EULA also applies to any updates to the Software, unless such update is accompanied by separate terms, in which case such separate terms will govern. This EULA only gives you some rights to use the Software. Webequine and its licensors reserve all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the Software only as expressly permitted in this EULA. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the Software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.
- RESTRICTIONS. This EULA is non‐transferable, you may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Farrierweb Software. You may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Farrierweb Software, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Software). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of the Farrierweb software and its licensors. If you breach these restrictions, you may be subject to prosecution and damages.
- INTERNET ACCESS. Use of this software requires Internet access and you understand and accept the risk of accessing and transmitting information over the Internet. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized access or use of the Farrierweb Software. This includes but not limited to Secure and strong passwords and secure network connection.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. In addition to any right or remedy that may be available to Webequine under this EULA or applicable law, Webequine may terminate this EULA upon written notice to you at any time. Your rights under this EULA will terminate automatically without notice from Webequine upon any termination of the Customer’s subscription to the Module, or if you fail to comply with the terms of this EULA. You can terminate this EULA at any time by removing the Software or deleting your account from your computer entirely. Upon any termination of this EULA, you must cease all use of the Software and delete all copies of the Software. Termination of this EULA shall not entitle the Customer or you to any refund, credit, or other compensation from Webequine.
- SERVICE LEVEL COMMITMENT. Any service level commitment or warranty in effect between the Customer and Webequine, as set forth in any other agreement, shall not apply to the Farrierweb Software.
Webequine warrants that for the term of your subscription (as described below), the Software will function substantially in accordance with the functions and features described in the documentation delivered with the Software. The above warranties do not apply to defects resulting from misuse, neglect, or accident, including without limitation: operation outside of the environmental or use specifications
Warranty Period Commencement Date
The applicable warranty period for Webequine software begins on the date of installation up to the end of the contract period.
Any issues with Webequine should be reported to Support@catalystitsolutions.co.uk. Support emails can be sent at any time during your subscription. Catalyst support is run on a Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm basis (GMT), excluding UK bank holidays.
- NO WARRANTY. Webequine warrants that properly licensed software will perform substantially as described in any Farrierweb materials that accompany the Farrierweb software. This limited warranty does not cover problems that you cause, or that arise when you fail to follow Webequine’s instructions, or that are caused by events beyond Webequine’s reasonable control. The limited warranty starts when Farrierweb is activated and lasts for one month, 6 months or 1 year depending on which subscription has been selected. Any supplements, updates, or replacement software that you may receive for Farrierweb during that period are also covered, but only for the remainder of that period or for 30 days, whichever is longer. Webequine gives no other express warranties, guarantees, or conditions. Webequine EXCLUDES ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- OWNERSHIP – Title to and ownership of the Software remains with Webequine and its licensors, including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, and the “look and feel” of the Software. Except for the limited rights set forth herein, you do not acquire any interest in the Software by virtue of entering into this EULA.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT – This EULA and any terms relating to updates and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the Software and support services.
- THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE – The Software may be distributed with software governed by licenses from third parties (“Third Party Software” and “Third Party License”). Any Third-Party Software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the corresponding Third Party License, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this EULA. Webequine makes no representation or warranty concerning Third Party Software and shall have no obligation or liability with respect to Third Party Software.